Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair on mobile cranes.
- Tests overhauled equipment to ensure operating efficiency.
- Prepares and maintains records and reports.
- Perform preventative maintenance on the company’s mobile cranes.
- Perform routine checks on mobile cranes including inspection, fluid and filter replacement and lubrication as outlined in the PM schedule.
- Perform routine welding and fabrication work on heavy equipment as needed.
- Must have (3) three years of experience in maintenance, diagnosis, and repair of Liebherr or similar cranes covering diesel, electrical, hydraulic and computer systems.
- Liebherr crane certification will be accepted in lieu of Basic Electrical certification or Electronics certification.
- five (5) years of crane and winch repair experience (Manitowoc or Liebherr /Terex).
- Must have strong mechanical knowledge of machines and tools, including their design, uses, repair and maintenance.
- Must have computer skills and experience with computer diagnostics of diesel engines.
- Knowledge of diesel theory, hydraulics, electrical and pneumatic systems.
- Knowledge of hydraulic/lattice boom crane, heavy equipment and/or light duty equipment preventative maintenance.
- Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
Mr Tỉnh 0946.632.094 – 037.332.9301