- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Responsible for Electronics /Electrical troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair of mobile cranes and heavy duty trucks.
- Reads, understands and interprets operating manuals, parts manuals, blueprints and technical drawings.
- Works with mechanical, hydraulic, and electric/electronic schematics and wiring diagrams; and demonstrates proficiency in the use of test equipment.
- Install connectors, connector pins, terminals, and lugs.
- Perform continuity checks, locate and correct wiring errors using measuring instruments such as ohmmeters and sequential continuity checkers.
- Maintain, calibrate, configure, monitor, test, troubleshoot, install, and repair instrumentation, process controls, data acquisition systems, and electrical systems.
- Adjust, repair, or replace faulty components of test setups and equipment.
- Must have a strong diesel engine, hydraulic and electrical background
- Graduation from an accredited Technical Certifications, 2-3 year min. of shop/field heavy equipment troubling and repair
- Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing
Mr Tỉnh 0946.632.094 – 037.332.9301