• Provide import/export process efficiency.
• Work jointly with logistics distribution services groups to ensure that the movements of goods in and out is done in compliance with customs regulations while aiming to improve on-time delivery of goods to PLs.
• Be Internal customer’s focal point of contact for all Logistics & Import Export related matters.
• Provide timely information/ updates to internal customers
• Analyze import and export documentation for incoming and outgoing shipments and ensure accuracy of documentation and verify compliance standard.,
• Responsible to have Import and export systems updated as needed or locally defined in the country including data and document storage where necessary.
• Responsible to analyze customs duty exemptions and free trade agreements where necessary to reduce cost of imports and exports.
• Responsible and accountable for performance factors related to Service Level Agreement (SLA) in the country.
• Manage daily customs brokers operations and ensure performance is monitored, targeting lead time and cost reductions.
• Liaise with Customs and local authorities for daily operational issues.
• Ensure import and export duty tariff codes are correctly applied to incoming and outgoing shipments.
• Comply with customs requirements/ SLB Trade Control Policies in countries where SLB operates and keep regulatory exposure to a minimum in terms of risks, tax and costs: regularly conduct self audits / compliance to the latest customs regulations. Special attention should be given to Dangerous and/or controlled items requirements.
• Keep all regulatory documents in proper filing as per country and SLB retention policies
• Ensure, verify & communicate all necessary documentation to Customs Clearing agent
• Manage day to day customs and Trade compliance issues and reports as per compliance standard.
• Act as a customs knowledge holder for local organization in the country.
• Attend local import and export training programs with local authorities focusing to improve knowledge.
• Report and investigate any process deviation to ensure continuous improvement on service quality
• Ensure all customs files are closed within regulatory time frame, and escalate as necessary
• Update logistics systems and verify import export costs
• On-Time Customs Clearance
• Greenlight Leadtime
• Custom compliance – Service Quality incident
Các việc làm tương tự
Thông tin tuyển dụng
|Số lượng tuyển dụng:||1||Cấp bậc:||Chuyên viên cao cấp / Chuyên gia|
|Kinh nghiệm:||3 - 5 năm kinh nghiệm||Giới tính:||Không yêu cầu|
|Trình độ||Chứng chỉ||Loại công việc:||Dự án|
|Ngành nghề:||Dầu khí/ Địa chất/ Khoáng sản,Cơ khí/ Kỹ thuật ứng dụng/ Tự động,Điện/ Điện tử/ Điện lạnh|
Mô tả công việc
- Acknowledge daily production plan from Unit supervisor
- Operate as target according to the company’s standard procedure
- Monitor operating conditions and make in-process adjustments either at the control board or within the plant to ensure safe and efficient process operation
- Monitor control parameter to ensure that machines are operating properly and take recording
- Report any abnormal (If any) to Unit supervisor
- To manage and take care of off-specification product as Unit supervisor’s advice under SOP (Standard Operating Procedure).
- Maintain all equipment and machine follow self-maintenance program
- Issue maintenance work request (If any) which has been approved by Unit supervisor
- Keeping the DCS Console and nearby areas clean and tidy
- To register the applicants which have to work in the responsible area.
- To keep a copy of the Work Permit until the job is completed or canceled.
- To complete or cancel work permits when the job is completed or canceled.
Yêu cầu công việc
- 5 years experiences in Boardman (DCS control) of Petrochemicals, Refinery Oil & Gas plant, C4s Plant or related plant.
- Experience in DCS control of Cracking furnace, compressor, Distillation process is preferable
- Experience in Boardman (DCS control) of Utility plant, Boiler Unit, Petrochemicals, Refinery Oil & Gas plant or related plant.
- Experience in Boilers, Demineralization and DCS control of Waster water treatment plant is preferable
- 05 – 08 years of relevant experience.
- Good Communication in English (Speaking, Listening and writing)
- Good collaboration
- Leadership skill
- Challenge mind set and Hands-on.
Thông tin tuyển dụng
|Số lượng tuyển dụng:||4||Cấp bậc:||Chuyên viên chính / Kỹ sư chính|
|Kinh nghiệm:||Chưa có kinh nghiệm||Giới tính:||Không yêu cầu|
|Trình độ||Đại học||Loại công việc:||Thời vụ|
|Ngành nghề:||Điện/ Điện tử/ Điện lạnh|
Mô tả công việc
- Preparing design specifications/requisitions/data sheets, technical bid evaluation, design calculations, bill of quantities and design drawings
- Reviewing vendor designs
- Coordinating with clients/other engineering departments/engineering subcontractor/vendors
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering: Electrical equipment or Power system
- Having 4~5 years experience in design of electrical system
- Being familiar with code and standard of TCVN, IEC, and local regulations related to electrical engineering
- Experience in the preparation of business and technical correspondences
- Willing to work at construction sites and/or overseas
- Good English communication skills
- Experience in coordination with EVN and local authorities would be an advantage
- Have certificates of engineering for design 110kV substation and electrical overhead line would be an advantage.
- Competitive salary and income
- Professional working environment: Work on time; procedures, code & standard system with international standard
- Chances to participate in big projects all over the world
- Standard working day is from Mon~Fri. Sat & Sun are day-off
- Transportation allowance
- Annual health check in good & famous hospital
- Workmen compensation insurance cover 24/7
- Joining in many activities such as Football championship, New year party, Company tour
- Trade union benefit