– Be responsible and onshore focus point for maintenance technical matter for all control, instrument and metering system and associated system, and all change associated with these systems
– Be accountable for instrument maintenance strategies, procedures, plans; including routines, campaign maintenance and ad-hoc work, and changes to meet audit compliance as required by the company and 3rd party audit.
– Be budget owner for maintenance spare part and maintenance service for scope of equipment coverage, to develop and managing annual working budget toward maintenance plan
– Prepare and oversee testing, maintenance programs. Ensure the testing programs and requirement is complied with POVO requirement, code and best practice as relevant
– Conduct routine audit for maintenance activities, maintenance procedures of discipline related, for improving performance, identifying areas for improvement,
– Lead & participate in the investigations of all instrument equipment failures as required
– Evaluate spares requirements and optimize spares holding. Evaluate suitability of equipment suppliers. Co-ordinate with other department and supplier to ensure in time ordering, delivery toward smooth operational activities.
– Conduct operational verification and calculation as required on control, instrument and metering, provide discipline assistance to the related Technical Authority and other discipline engineers as needed.
– Ensure the management of instrument equipment in hazardous areas is being correctly applied on the offshore facilities
– Provide daily operation technical support: technical review of PRs, spare requirements, min-max level; Contractor/ vendor management; assist with MOC/MCC process, and maintenance audit; Onshore QA/QC and pre mobilization inspection where required
• University degree in Control & Instrument Engineering/Electronic& electrical Engineering or
other similar discipline.
• At least 10 year experience in related area of control & instrumentation, including minimum 05
year working in offshore Oil & Gas.
• Knowledge of relevant control, instrument and metering international codes and standards
• Knowledge and skills of preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance and CBM/RCM
techniques for instrument equipment.
• Good command in English, or TOEIC score 605-660 or a level acceptable to the Company.
• Good interpersonal communication skills, both vertically and horizontally in the
organization and between organizations.
• Proficiency in common office software (words, excel, power point…) e