NDT level III
Duties & Responsibilities:
Build / Maintain / Improvement
Training / Qualification / Investment
Vendor / Subcontractor /
Strategy / Solution / Plan
Risk / Human Resource
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering, or Nuclear.
- NDT level III in MT, PT, UT, RT methods as per one of the following standard and system
- ISO 9712
- ANSI/ASNT CP-106: Nondestructive Testing Qualification and Certification of personnel
- BS EN473: 2008: Non-destructive testing — Qualification and certification of NDT personnel — General principles
- ASNT Central Certification Program (ACCP)
- British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing (BINDT): Personnel Certification in NDT (PCN)
- TWI: Certification Scheme for Personnel (CSWIP)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Zerstörungsfreie Prüfung (DGZPF); German Society for Non-Destructive Testing
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
- At least 10 years relevant experience in the construction of oil and gas or petrochemical industry facilities (pressure vessel, tanks, mechanical fabrication, pipelines, piping, etc.) And also have, as a minimum, 5 years post NDT level III certification experiences.
- Shall have technical knowledge and experience in NDT methods (MT, PT, UT, RT, PAUT, TOFD).
- Ability to prepare, review and approve the NDT procedure of relevant NDT methods.
- Competence to evaluate and interpret results in terms of existing standards, codes, and specifications
- Sufficient practical knowledge of applicable materials, fabrication, process, and product technology to select NDT methods, establish NDT techniques, and assist in establishing acceptance criteria where none are otherwise available.
- Solving problem for NDT technical issue and ability to present, discuss to convince Client on technical proposal.
- Experience on training, working instruction presentation for NDT personnel
- Experience on building-up and operating NDT system
- Shall have experience of working to and fully conversant with international codes used in oil and gas industry (ASME/ANSI, ASTM, AWS, API, BS, EN, ISO, DNV etc.)
- TOEIC 650+ or IELTS 6.5. Fluent in conversation and email
- Master in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.)
- Basic in AutoCad 2D, Naviswork
Contact : mr Tien 0979755369 | ms Yen 0984606085