CÁC PHÚC LỢI DÀNH CHO BẠN
- Reward in all national holidays, performance bonus
- Premium health insurances, checking health, tourist
- Be trained more working and language skills
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
RANGE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for day-to-day operations of the production floor: meeting production schedules, quality standards & delivery on time. Managing contingency plans, and ensuring production is being done.
• Organizing, controlling, and optimizing production resources (labour, materials, machine)
• Implementing and maintaining 5S, Kaizen, and safety in manufacturing areas.
• To evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of manufacturing operations in the plants, and then recommend suggestions for solving problems.
• To perform a study of process and analysis of manufacturing operations and then give suggestions for improvement.
• Cooperation between the production department and the other departments of the company.
• Drive execution of improvement plans, help set operations improvement goals, ensure priorities and accountabilities are clear, provide resources, and remove obstacles to ensure success.
• Controlling and supervising the application of required rules and mandatory standards of the department
• Improving the competencies of the team
• Monitor and evaluate team members, and adjust training where needed.
• To implement production operating based on GT Line Group ERP systems.
• Ability to plan and execute production plans in a reasonable manner.
• Maintain and control all HSE activities such as maintenance, fire prevention system, and health and safety regulations so they follow international standards.
• To generate a report requested by Director.
• Comply with all policies, regulations, and requirements of ISO 9001, employee handbook, work rules, etc
1. Internal phone
2. Access to personal data
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
– University from Mechanics or related to garment.
– Strong use of Microsoft Office, Especially Word and Excel, ERP
– Good at English
– Experience in production management.
– Knowledge of production processes and product.
– Strong organizational skills in strategy, communication at all levels, and execution.
– Strong leadership skills. Ability to lead, contribute, and influence others in a team-based Organization.
– 7+ years operations/manufacturing experience with 4+ manufacturing leadership experience preferred