Senior Commercial Officer
• To ensure the procurement activities are executed in Cost saving, Quality & Timely
• To support for Bidding activities of New projects when required.
• To assist BOD in Sales, Marketing and Post-Sale tasks
• To prepare/ review agreements, contracts and other legal document
• To monitor the execution of contracts/ Commercial/ Payment
• To support for Bidding activities & Quotation
• To build up and develop necessary information of suppliers/ subcontractors and their
products, services. Regularly monitor and update qualified vendor list based on
• To ensure the Purchasing procedure smoothly flow from:
receiving PR from company disciplines → getting quotations (at least 03) from “qualified vendors list” →
negotiating for best price and prepare tabulation towards PM/ BOD for approval → issuing PO/ Contract for PM/ BOD approval → disseminating goods information to relevant trades → following up and ensure goods delivery meets required schedule, quality and quantity → getting Delivery Note checked and signed off by QC & Warehouse to combine with other documents then submit to Account for incorporating into payment plan.
• Other duties as detail listed in enclosed “Commercial Dep’t – Tasks Assignment” and assigned by BOD
• Offering recommendations for good Suppliers to incorporate into “Qualified vendors
• Ordering and supervising her/ his subordinates (Commercial Officer/ Purchaser) to
fulfill their tasks (as defined in Job Description) as per request of her/him or BOD.
• Refusing delivered goods from vendor if product Quality/ Quantity is not up to the
• Granting to access upper level of database in company server.
• Bachelor in Business Administration or Foreign Trade.
• 5 year experience as same position in Heavy Industries/
Manufacturing/ Ship Building field.
• Good communication and negotiation skills.
• Computer: excellent in MS Office
• Good in English Writing & Communication skills
• Open – minded.
• Working under pressure.
• Dynamic and proactive person.
• Strong knowledge & experience about Company business sectors