Duties & Responsibilities:
Build / Maintain / Improvement
Training / Qualification / Investment
Vendor / Subcontractor /
Strategy / Solution / Plan
Risk / Human Resource
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering, or Engineering
- IWE/EWE or AWS CWE
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
- Project Management Professional
- ISO 9712 RI/UT/PAUT Level 2
- At least 15 years relevant experience in the construction of oil and gas or petrochemical industry facilities (pressure vessel, tanks, mechanical fabrication, pipelines, piping, etc.)
- Shall have technical knowledge and experience in welding processes (SMAW, SAW, GTAW, GMAW, FCAW, etc.), materials, and welding & fabrication methods in oil and gas industry.
- Expert knowledge in welding of high strength pipeline steels and improved Corrosion Resistant Alloys (CRA) used in oil and gas industry.
- Shall have sound technical knowledge of corrosion / fracture / fatigue / creep / embrittlement behavior of welded joints and material’s properties, metallurgical and corrosion tests performed in oil and gas industry.
- Shall demonstrate capability in preparation of WWPS, selection off welding consumables.
- Ability to undertake weldment failure analysis, welding related problems diagnosis and solutions; qualification of welding procedure
- TOEIC 650+ or IELTS 6.5. Fluent in conversation and email
- Master in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.)
- Basic in AutoCad 2D, Naviswork
Contact : mr Tien 0979755369 | ms Yen 0984606085