HR Freelancer Program
Today, the human resources market is one of the extremely competitive markets as qualified personnel become scarcer than ever. That’s when businesses need professional recruiters to attract talented people to their business. Alongside with that, recruitment services come to solve human resource problems. Besides the companies and organizations who conventionally offer recruitment services to businesses, recruitment collaborators are also gradually becoming popular.
WHAT IS A RECRUITMENT COOPERATE?
A recruitment collaborator is a person who collaborates with businesses or recruitment service firms to support personnel recruitment and talent recruitment. People who work as recruitment collaborators can work from home, work online without having to be in the office. This is a job with no time constraints but still brings income corresponding to each successfully introduced candidate.
WORKING PROCESS OF RECRUITMENT COOPERATIVES
Step 1: Register for an HR Freelancer account
Step 2: Fill in the full information in the HR Freelancer profile
Step 3: Log in and see the list of jobs that are looking for people with the same commission for each position
Step 4: Send the candidate CV to the company
Step 5: Receive feedback about the referred candidate
Step 6: Support for interviewing candidates if required
Step 7: Receive a commission according to the position successfully referred by the candidate
THE TO-DO LIST OF A RECRUITMENT COLLABORATOR
– Coordinate with recruiters to define job requirements and recruitment requirements
– Review resumes, resumes of candidates before sending to employers
– Join social media groups and professional networks, interact with potential candidates
– Ask for referrals from current employees, acquaintances, and industry experts
– Maintain an organized database with candidate data
– Stay in touch with previous candidates
COLLABORATION POLICY THAT HR FREELANCER NEED TO FOLLOW
- Provide correct and complete information and candidate profiles for Minh Viet HR during the cooperation process.
- Commitment to confidentiality of information related to Minh Viet HR’s client company; including all information that Minh Viet HR provides and shares to collaborators. Do not arbitrarily provide information to any 3rd party without the consent of Minh Viet HR.
- Commitment not to propagate and spread unofficial, sensitive information, information that violates the law, affecting the recruitment reputation of Minh Viet HR.
- Commit not to introduce any other job to candidates who have been successfully recruited and are working for Associate Company, Partner Company of Minh Viet HR for any reason, if violating, Minh Viet HR will require the collaborator to compensate from 200% of the recruitment fee of that position.
When registering to become a Minh Viet HR Associate, you agree and comply with the terms of cooperation and the regulations of Minh Viet HR mentioned in the above sections.